- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Teicher has been named executive vp, media sales for Twentieth Television, it was announced Thursday by the division’s president, Greg Meidel.
“Having overseen media sales of some of syndication’s most popular and influential properties, he is poised to bring his strategic thinking and decades of expertise within the ad sales community,” said Meidel. “Michael will plan, position, and execute advertising strategy and brand integrations for Twentieth Television and Debmar-Mercury.”
Based in New York, Teicher will start in September and be responsible for overseeing all the company’s sales initiatives.
Teicher most recently was at Warner Bros. Domestic TV Distribution, where he served as the executive vp, media sales. He oversaw national advertising sales for first-run series TMZ, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Extra and The People’s Court, as well as off-network series Big Bang Theory, Friends, Two and A Half Men, and The Closer among others.
Teicher said he is looking forward to the upcoming launch of Modern Family into syndication and being involved with programs like Wendy Williams and Family Feud.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day