- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Vartan is joining the USA family.
The Bates Motel and Alias alum has landed a recurring role on the upcoming male escort drama Satisfaction, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Told through the lens of one couple, investment banker Neil Truman (Matt Passmore) and his wife Grace (Stephanie Szostak), Satisfaction — centered on a marriage at its midpoint — attempts to answer the question, “What do you do when having it all is not enough?”
Vartan will play Dylan, a daring photographer who helps Grace gain exposure in the design world.
Satisfaction also stars Michelle DeShon, Katherine LaNasa, Blair Redford and Deanna Russo. Vartan joins a recurring cast that includes Spencer Garrett, Alyshia Ochse and Leon Thomas III. Universal Cable Productions produces, with creator Sean Jablonski executive producing with Russ Krasnoff.
Vartan is repped by UTA and Thruline. He was most recently a romantic interest for Norma on A&E’s Bates Motel and starred as Michael Vaughn in J.J. Abrams’ Alias, in addition to TNT medical drama Hawthorne.
Satisfaction premieres July 17 at 10 p.m. on USA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day