- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NCIS star Michael Weatherly has set the executive team for his newly launched Solar Drive Productions.
The banner, launched in May and based at CBS Television Studios, will be overseen by Laura Lancaster, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Lancaster is the former exec vp drama programming at NBC Entertainment. During her six-year tenure there, she developed Revolution, Hannibal, Grimm, Parenthood and The Night Shift. Before joining NBC, Lancaster was senior vp drama development at Fox and vp drama programming at Universal Television, with a stint at Ellen DeGeneres’ Crazy Monkey Productions. Her credits include Glee, House, Fringe, Heroes, Battlestar Galactia and Friday Night Lights.
Also joining Weatherly’s company is Tiffany Grant, who will serve as vp development. She comes to the company after working as head of development at Ping Pong Productions.
“We’re going to make inventive, adrenalized, powerful hit series in every platform available to us, by partnering with the most forward-thinking, visionary creators out there,” Weatherly and Lancaster said in a joint statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day