- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Obama and Jimmy Fallon (in drag) showed off some dance moves favored by moms in “the Evolution of Mom Dancing.” The sprinkler, raise the roof and the dougie were all included — in addition to a few moves that have probably never made it to the club.
During the interview section, Fallon asked Obama what her plans were for after 2016, when President Barack Obama’s second term ends.
“I’ve said it here first — dream team, Michelle and Hillary ’16. What do you think?” Fallon asked. The first lady said she had her eyes set on another job.
“And I hear that when Jay Leno retires– that The Tonight Show position is gonna be open, and I’m thinking about putting my hat in the ring,” Obama joked.
During his opening monologue, Fallon said the entire White House was excited about Obama’s appearance on his show.
“I heard they’re even letting Biden stay up to watch. (Isn’t that nice?),” Fallon said.
Late Night airs on NBC 12:35 p.m. ET. Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant