- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first lady is returning to The Biggest Loser.
Michelle Obama is set to appear on the NBC weight-loss competition in November. Her appearance will be in support of a campaign launched by Partnership for a Healthier America that encourages people to drink more water. Biggest Loser sponsor Brita has backed the campaign.
This will mark Obama’s second appearance on Biggest Loser. She first appeared on the show in April 2012, when she took part in a workout at the White House as part of her Let’s Move anti-obesity campaign. (Watch the video below.)
The 15th season of Biggest Loser debuts at 8 p.m. Tuesday. Among the contestants will be American Idol winner Ruben Studdard, with trainers Bob Harper, Jillian Michaels and Dolvett Quince all returning.
Broadcasting & Cable was the first to report the news of Obama’s return to the show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day