- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Midnight in Paris co-star Mimi Kennedy has boarded ABC’s Judy Greer comedy pilot.
In the project from Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont, Greer stars as a cosmopolitan woman who gets married and becomes a fish-out-of-water in the suburbs having to juggle her step-kids, mother-in-law and the ex-wife of her husband, who also happens to be the town sheriff.
Kennedy will play Greer’s character’s mother-in-law in the ABC Studios project.
Kennedy, repped by Justice & Ponder, Wagner Talent and Behr & Abramson, can be seen in theaters in Midnight in Paris, which like Greer’s The Descendants is among the nominees for a best picture Academy Award this year.
Kennedy’s credits include episodes of Love Bites, Criminal Minds and No Ordinary Family. She’s perhaps best known from her small-screen role on Dharma & Greg
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
How Inevitable Foundation Developed Its “Aggressive” Solution to Pay Disabled Writers Not to Settle for Consulting Jobs
The Fien Print
‘Pretty Baby: Brooke Shields’ Review: A Timely Doc About Hollywood, Hyper-Sexualization and a Star’s Resilience
Ali Wong and Steven Yeun on Stepping into Executive Producer Roles for Road Rage Dramedy ‘Beef’