- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Drop Dead Diva executive producer Robert J. Wilson, on whose show Jones worked, is helping organize a Georgia concert featuring music from Collective Soul and Shane Dwight, Access Atlanta reports. A portion of the proceeds from the concert will benefit the Sarah Jones Scholarship Fund and several other local charities.
The concert is set to take place May 31 at Southern Ground Amphitheater in Fayetteville, Ga., and tickets can be purchased here.
Jones was working as a camera assistant on the Gregg Allman biopic Midnight Rider when she was struck and killed by a train Feb. 20. Production on the film has halted, and star William Hurt dropped out Wednesday. In a letter made public Friday, Allman urged director Randall Miller not to resume production.
Local and national authorities continue to investigate Jones’ death.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day