- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bring on the baby puns.
A rep for Mike Myers announced earlier this week that he and wife Kelly Tisdale are expecting their second child, prompting an avalanche of — what else? — Austin Powers jokes.
PHOTOS: 33 Power Canadians in Hollywood
On Thursday, Conan aired a minute-and-a-half-long sizzle reel featuring local news anchors delivering the news, and the variety was scant.
Watch below to see newspeople across the country relay: “Mike Myers says, ‘Yeah, baby!’ ” nearly 30 times.
Myers and Tisdale, who married in 2010, are already parents to 2-year-old Spike.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Bachelor’ Creator Mike Fleiss Responds to Report of Investigation Into Racial Discrimination Amid Show Exit
The Drew Barrymore Show
Jason Ritter Reflects on How Alcoholism Battle Impacted Early Relationship With Melanie Lynskey
‘The Power’ Review: Toni Collette and John Leguizamo in an Amazon Sci-Fi Thriller Full of Untapped Potential