- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mila Kunis may be a bona fide movie star, but she’s never too busy to unwind with a little reality television.
PHOTOS: The Best and Worst Moments of ‘Jersey Shore’
In an appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, the Friends With Benefits star dished on her favorite TV shows. Among them: Celebrity Rehab, Chopped, Jerseylicous and Jersey Shore take top billing.
“It’s TiVo’ed in Detroit,” she gushed of the MTV series, which premieres its fourth season this August. “I’m fully aware and really excited. It’s really exciting.”
STORY: ‘Jersey Shore’ in Italy Sneak Peek
Though Kunis hails from the Ukraine, she apparently can’t get enough of the Italian lifestyle. The actress counts Mob Wives as another admitted favorite.
“I’ve never heard more curse words being put together in once sentence that were so eloquently said,” she noted. “It’s gorgeous.”
Watch Kunis’ appearance in the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day