- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Talk about art imitating life.
Mila Kunis will appear opposite Ashton Kutcher as a guest star in an upcoming episode of Two and a Half Men, CBS announced Tuesday. This marks the duo’s first appearance together on a scripted program since Fox’s That ’70s Show.
Kunis will play Vivian, a young, beautiful and free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden’s doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she’s “the one.” The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else.
Late last week, it was reported that Kunis and Kutcher — who met in 1998 on the set of Fox comedy That ’70s Show — got engaged. The real-life couple has been dating for nearly two years.
Kunis is repped by CAA and Curtis Talent Management. She is a voice star on Fox’s Family Guy and has starred in Black Swan, Oz the Great and Powerful, Ted, Friends With Benefits and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Kunis will next be seen in Jupiter Ascending and Third Person.
Two and a Half Men airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day