- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Break out those foam fingers, Carson Daly.
Naturally, Cyrus revealed her addition via a photo on Twitter that shocked her licking — natch — one of the signature big red buttons.
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) February 3, 2016
Although Cyrus says she’s pictured with Christina Aguilera’s big red chair, she will serve as a key adviser for all four teams. Taylor Swift did the same when she appeared on The Voice in 2014.
“When Miley speaks everyone pays attention. Our artists are very lucky to have the benefit of her instincts and wisdom,” Paul Telegdy, NBC Entertainment president, alternative and late night programming, said in a statement. “Our viewers will be treated to an inside look at one of the brightest minds in music and the entertainment industry who is at the forefront of pop culture.”
Aguilera will return for season 10, taking the spot most recently held by Gwen Stefani. She joins returning judges Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Pharrell Williams.
This is one of two TV gigs on Cyrus’ plate. She also is set to headline Woody Allen’s first-ever TV series for Amazon.
The new season of The Voice premieres Monday, Feb. 29 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro