- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Miley Cyrus is returning to the small screen.
The singer-actress, who debuted an edgy new haircut Monday, is near a deal to guest star as a love interest for Angus T. Jones‘ Jake on the upcoming 10th season of the Chuck Lorre comedy. It was unclear if Cyrus’ deal would stretch beyond one episode.
Cyrus’ character is said to be a sexy new girl in town with a comedic streak.
The gig comes after the singer-songwriter segued into film with voice work on 2008’s Bolt and 2010’s The Last Song, with the actress also releasing her most recent studio album Can’t Be Tamed the same year.
Cyrus joins True Blood‘s Brit Morgan as upcoming guest stars on the comedy, with the latter set to romance Ashton Kutcher‘s Walden on the Season 10 premiere.
Cyrus is repped by CAA, Management 360 and Edelstein Laird.
Two and a Half Men returns in its new night and time on Thursday, Sept. 27 at 8:30 p.m. on CBS.
Updated 8/27: CBS has confirmed that Cyrus will appear in two episodes as Missi, an old family friend of Walden’s who comes to visit for a week and develops a relationship with Jake when he comes home from the Army.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier