- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Millie Bobby Brown teased Stephen Colbert throughout her interview on Thursday’s Late Show, making fun of the host’s jokes and laughing at him from time to time.
The Stranger Things actress recently turned 13, and Colbert congratulated her on officially becoming a teenager. The host asked her if her character would now be called Thirteen instead of Eleven, and Brown fake-laughed heartily as Colbert turned red and joked that their time was up.
Colbert congratulated Brown on her Emmy nomination for her role in the Netflix series, adding that he’s the host and can “fix” the award for her. “I think we should sort something out there,” responded Brown. “I think that, like, I should be your co-host.”
“Just laugh at any of my jokes, and I’ll do anything you want,” said Colbert.
After Brown talked about her father embarrassing her by photo-bombing pictures of her with her fans, the topic turned to Stranger Things. Colbert admitted that he watched the entire series since the last time he interviewed Brown and said he was thrilled that the sheets pictured in the series were the same he had growing up, when he played Dungeons & Dragons in his basement.
Laughing, Brown responded, “That’s magical, Stephen.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day