- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive clip from Wednesday’s episode, titled “Two Hotheads and a Hurricane,” in which the agents see their lives and work put on hold as the city finds itself without power.
“Sandy’s devastation was terrible, and we tried to work in no water or electricity,” series star Fredrik Eklund tells THR via email. “I have never seen New York like this, and filming through it wasn’t easy. In the end, although it ruined our business, it made me realize how important it is to have family and loved ones. It is the only thing that matters when everything stops.”
The show also stars Ryan Serhant and Luis D. Ortiz.
The official description of Wednesday’s episode:
When Ryan and Luis list units in the same building, things get competitive — and combative. Upon their first meeting, Ryan insults Luis and Luis retaliates by re-directing (ahem, “stealing”) clients from Ryan’s open house to his. Elsewhere, Fredrik is struggling to sell the Marble House and just when he’s got a lead, Hurricane Sandy strikes, plunging the entire city into darkness. Before the lights come back, the agents will learn a thing or two about their business, and their lives.
Million Dollar Listing New York airs at 10 p.m. ET/PT Wednesdays on Bravo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day