- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The couple did not often speak about their relationship in press, but Kelly was a common presence at Yankees games, including when he got his 3,000th hit in July. They were together for three years.
“They care about each other and it was amicable,” a source tells People. “They’re still friends.”
ABC’s reboot of Charlie’s Angels premieres Sept. 22; Kelly plays Eve French.
“It’s exciting for me because I actually have a little tough girl inside of me, so I’d like to explore that and to do all these fun stunts and learn all these skills,” Kelly — who previously starred on Friday Night Lights — told The Hollywood Reporter at Comic-Con last month.
“It’s a really lucky thing for me to be in this position where I can learn how to scuba dive and English-style horseback ride and drift cars, it’s a dream job,” she added.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day