- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
French pay TV group Canal+, Telecom in Italy, MNET in South Africa and Greece’s OTE have all nabbed rights to the drama, in which Sedgwick plays an overworked TV producer and single mother whose young daughter goes missing in the middle of the night. Erika Christensen, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Malcolm-Jamal Warner and Emily Kinney co-star in the series, which was created and written by Tassie Cameron (Rookie Blue) and executive produced by Cameron, Sedgwick, Jill Littman, Sherry White, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Marcy Ross. Ten Days in the Valley was produced by Skydance Television’s Uncharted label for ABC.
Lionsgate’s high-end drama slate this year includes a new version of coming-of-age classic Little Women, from Call the Midwife creator Heidi Thomas, and the BBC and Starz’s adaptation of the E.M. Forster novel Howards End starring Hayley Atwell and Tracey Ullman and Matthew Macfadyen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
saturday night live