- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mira Sorvino is heading to Modern Family. The actress recently completed filming on a guest appearance for the ABC comedy, one that will air Jan. 17.
The Oscar-winning actress will play Nicole Rosemary Page, a woman who runs a GOOP-esque lifestyles brand called NERP. Judging by the name and job, she’s part Gwyneth Paltrow and part that lady from Moon Juice. The episode, “In Your Head,” was directed by series co-creator Steve Levitan and finds Haley (Sarah Hyland) trying to get a job as a style editor with NERP.
Sorvino most recently appeared in Lady Dynamite and has a lengthy film slate on deck — as well as a starring role in Audience Network’s TV remake of Three Days of the Condor.
The actress has also been among the most vocal to speak out against Harvey Weinstein and his decades of serial sexual predation. She recently wrote about her experience and the aftermath for The Hollywood Reporter.
She is repped by APA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers