- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Miss America pageant has announced that former American Idol Jordin Sparks and country music star Thomas Rhett will be among this year’s celebrity judges.
The pageant also on Tuesday announced actress and model Molly Sims and People magazine editor Jess Cagle as celebrity judges.
In addition, Maria Menounos and former Miss America Nina Davuluri also will join the judges’ panel for the competition, set for Sept. 10 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Former Olympic figure skater Tara Lipinski was tapped as the seventh and final judge.
Rhett’s new album, Life Changes, will be released a couple of days before the competition.
Chris Harrison, from ABC’s The Bachelor, and ESPN’s Sage Steele will return as co-hosts.
The live broadcast will air from 9-11 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Aug. 23, 10:10 am PST: Updated with news of Menounos and Davuluri joining the judges’ panel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day