- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Wednesday’s Colbert Report, the host weighed the pros and cons of Romney like a character in a Katherine Heigl movie might consider a bachelor.
“Let’s be honest,” said Colbert. “I’ve seen this coming for a long time. It’s not fireworks, but I should just grow up and accept it… I’m so confused. You know, if this were a romantic comedy, I’d get advice from my perceptive gay best friend.
Enter: Bravo’s Andy Cohen.
Colbert proceeded to explain his conflicted emotions to the Watch What Happens host over salad and cocktails.
“Here’s the thing,” he said. “I don’t know about this guy Mitt, who’s coming on to me so hard.”
Cohen did his best help Colbert navigate his feelings before he was interrupted, mid-conversation. Colbert starts typing away on a laptop, while his inner monologue fired off a series of Sex and the City-style puns.
Watch the complete video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day