- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
During an early morning appearance on Wednesday, Jan. 11, Chairman Wayne MacDonald of the New Hampshire Republican Party fielded caller questions, including one from a prank caller named “Dan,” who claimed to hail from Portsmouth, NH.
“I used to be an assistant to the Portsmouth city manager and part of my job would be to help prepare for the primaries, so I know a little bit of what Chairman MacDonald is going through,” the caller began. “A very little bit, I know you have a big job today sir.”
Leading into his question, “Dan” continued: “My question in regard to how turnout will affect the eventual results. Mr. Chairman, do you believe that Mitt Romney has a big penis?”
Watch video of the exchange below, via Fishbowl DC, in which the bewildered and obviously perturbed host attempts — unsuccessfully — to remedy the situation.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day