- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
No matter how much she tries to leave the mafia life behind, VH1’s Mob Wives star Renee Graziano keeps getting pulled back in. Show reps confirm that she’s currently receiving treatment at a New York City hospital hours after federal agents arrested her father on Friday.
TMZ’s sources tell the site that Renee had a panic attack, collapsed, and had trouble breathing after getting news of her father’s arrest and was rushed via ambulance to the hospital.
Earlier Friday, the star’s father and high-ranking member of the Bonanno crime family, Anthony “TG” Graziano, was arrested along with several other alleged mafia members in an FBI-DEA bust, according to the New York Post. They were charged with racketeering and extortion and were scheduled to be arraigned this afternoon in Brooklyn court.
The star, drawn to extreme dramatics on the VH1 reality series, may have a couple other circumstances that contributed to her illness. Mr. Graziano had just recently been released from prison and he was already facing extortion charges in a separate case. And reportedly, Renee’s ex-husband and father of their teenage son, Hector “Junior” Pagan, turned DEA informant and was behind the federal raid.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day