- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Modern Family is bulking up its already esteemed guest-star roster.
The ABC comedy and Emmy darling has cast Jane Krakowski, Jesse Eisenberg and John Benjamin Hickey for fifth season cameos — and all three will be stopping by the same episode.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the three actors are set to appear in “Under Pressure,” the 11th episode of the 20th Century Fox TV series’ current season, which starts shooting on Nov. 4. For Krakowski, it marks her first TV gig since 30 Rock wrapped its seven-season run earlier this year. She’ll play Dr. Donna, a “mean girl” mom from Manny’s (Rico Rodriguez) school who butts heads with Gloria (Sofia Vergara).
Hickey, whose recent TV credits include The Good Wife, The Big C and Hannibal, will be playing a therapist to one of the Dunphys. It’s the first Modern Family appearance for the Tony winner and Emmy nominee, whose boyfriend is series writer Jeffrey Richman.
As for Eisenberg, the Now You See Me actor makes a rare appearance on TV as an eco-obsessed neighbor of Mitch (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cam (Eric Stonestreet).
Krakowski is repped by UTA, Eisenberg is repped by CAA and Hickey is at Paradigm.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day