- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jason Mantzoukas has been tapped to guest star on the fourth season of the ABC comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Mantzoukas, who recurs as Rafi on the FX comedy, will appear in the series’ 10th episode and play a jeans designer and Haley’s (Sarah Hyland) co-worker/boyfriend.
The casting marks the second League funnyman to join the Steve Levitan/Chris Lloyd comedy this season. As THR exclusively reported last week, The League‘s Paul Scheer will also guest star on an upcoming episode as a Costco manager who interacts with Claire (Julie Bowen) and Gloria (Sofia Vergara). Sounds like there may be some rough waters ahead for Haley’s lovable dingbat boyfriend Dylan (Reid Ewing).
Mantzoukas, who recently co-starred alongside Sacha Baron Cohen in The Dictator, joinsMatthew Broderick, Bridesmaids‘ Wendi McLendon-Coven and the return of Shelley Long as Jay’s ex as guest stars this season.
He’s repped by UTA, Mosaic and Morris Yorn.
Modern Family airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day