- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The League star is set to guest star on an upcoming episode of the ABC hit’s fourth season. He’ll play a manager at Costco, who interacts with both Claire (Julie Bowen) and Gloria (Sofia Vergara). Thus far this season, Modern has enlisted Matthew Broderick, Bridesmaids‘ Wendi McLendon-Coven and the return of Shelley Long as Jay’s ex.
The gig comes as Scheer’s resume continues to expand. His long-running FX fantasy football comedy, The League, returns for its fourth season Thursday, while his Adult Swim procedural parody NTSF:SD:SUV was recently renewed for a third. In addition to creator, he serves as executive producer, director, writer and star of the latter.
Over on the big screen, Scheer will next appear in horror comedy Hell Baby, about expecting parents (played by Leslie Bibb and Rob Corddry) who move into a haunted house in New Orleans, prompting them to request help from a Vatican exorcism team.
Scheer, whose Modern airdate had yet to be determined, is repped by UTA and Principato-Young.
Email: Lacey.Rose@THR.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day