- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sofia Vergara and Ed O’Neill are channeling their inner Bundys.
Vergara was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday, where host Jimmy Kimmel showed a photo from The Hollywood Reporter in which the actress is dressed as Married With Children‘s Peg Bundy, complete with the character’s leopard-print leggings and bouffant hairstyle.
In the pic, her Modern Family co-star O’Neill is seated beside her while dressed as Al Bundy, the character he embodied during the show’s 11-season run on Fox.
“He was very excited, and he told me how to pose,” Vergara said about O’Neill’s behavior at the photo shoot.
The photo was taken exclusively for THR‘s upcoming list of Hollywood’s 100 Favorite TV Shows, with the full Modern Family cast recreating several shows from the list, including Breaking Bad and Cheers. The list was voted on by the entertainment industry.
The list will appear in the Sept. 25 issue of THR, out Wednesday, and will be posted this week on THR.com.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day