- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mom‘s Christy (Anna Faris) may be getting a new love interest in the CBS comedy’s third season.
Harry Hamlin has signed on to the Chuck Lorre series in a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Hamlin will portray Fred, a man who catches Christy’s eye. “He’s playing someone that flirts with Christy at a country club,” Mom co-creator Gemma Baker told THR. “Their relationship is complicated because [Fred is] Baxter’s girlfriend’s father.”
Hamlin is set to first appear in episode eight. In addition to Hamlin, Mom’ s third season will also feature previously announced guest stars Ellen Burstyn (who is playing the biological mother of Alison Janney‘s Bonnie) and June Squibb.
Mom returns Thursday, Nov. 5, at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Hamlin, whose credits include Shameless, Mad Men and L.A. Law, is repped by UTA and Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day