- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The network on Monday handed out pilot pickups to Sharing and its untitled Potter project from exec producer Ellen DeGeneres.
Sharing is a single-camera workplace comedy about the different groups of people working side by side in a shared office space. The Mindy Project‘s Jeremy Bronson will pen the script and exec produce the Universal Television and Eight Million Plus comedy alongside Fallon and Rick Schwartz.
The Potter vehicle, meanwhile, comes days ahead of the Jason Katims family drama’s Jan. 29 series finale. The actress will star as a woman juggling her busy family life as well as her three ex-husbands, which proves to be difficult when she starts dating again.
Sherry Bilsing-Graham (Friends, Joey) and Ellen Kreamer will pen the script and exec produce the Warner Bros. Television multicamera comedy. DeGeneres will exec produce via her studio-based A Very Good Production banner with her head of development Jeff Kleeman also exec producing. For DeGeneres, this marks her second scripted comedy pilot in as many years at the network. NBC will bow lesbian comedy One Big Happy, from 2 Broke Girls alum Liz Feldman in March.
This brings NBC’s comedy pilot orders to nine for the season — half of its total last year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
House of the Dragon