- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Morgan Fairchild has been tapped to star in the comedy pilot presentation Workers Comp.
Charley Koontz, Robert Carradine, Castille Landon and Jennifer Lee Wiggins also star in the independently produced project, which centers on a family insurance business owned by Joan (Fairchild) and the workers comp claims — often extremely bizarre — that they are forced to manage.
Workers Comp is produced by David Sauers (Taking Woodstock) and Mark Wooster, former senior vp legal affairs at Universal Studios.
Landon and Harrison Sanborn wrote the script.
Filming will begin April 10 in Tampa, Fla.
Fairchild, who recurs on NBC’s Chuck, is repped by Rebel Entertainment and McGowan Mgmt.
Koontz, who recurs on NBC’s Community, is repped by Pakula/King and McGowan Mgmt.
Carradine, whose credits include Lizzie McGuire, is repped by Fortitude.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day