- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mr. Robot is adding another new face for season three.
Rizwan Manji (The Magicians) has signed on for a recurring role on the USA Network hacker drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
He will play Norm, Dominique DiPierro’s (Grace Gummer) new partner, who’s working with her to investigate the Five/Nine hack.
Manji joins fellow new Mr. Robot recruit Bobby Cannavale, who will be a series regular when the acclaimed series returns for season three in October.
Once again, creator Sam Esmail will also direct all the season’s episodes. Esmail executive produces the Universal Cable Productions drama with Steve Golin and Chad Hamilton.
The casting brings Manji back into the UCP fold, following a recurring role on Syfy’s The Magicians. His other TV credits include 24, Schitt’s Creek, Outsourced and Backstrom, as well as feature films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Transformers and The Dictator. He is repped by Abrams Artists Agency and Multi-Ethnic Talent.
Mr. Robot returns to USA Network in October.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day