- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MRC has upped corporate development exec DJ Jacobs to CFO and head of business development.
The move finds him overseeing the newly combined corporate strategy, finance and business development departments, shepherding MRC’s new business, film and TV underwriting, planning and financing.
“This is a recognition of DJ’s contributions to the growth, operations and culture of the company and represents the next phase of his development,” co-CEOs Asif Satchu and Modi Wiczyk said Monday in a statement. “We are confident he has the leadership, focus and flexibility necessary to manage the scope and complexity of this endeavor.”
At MRC, Jacobs has been instrumental in raising over $1 billion in capital to put into MRC’s production initiatives (Baby Driver, Ozark and House of Cards among them).
“MRC is an amazing organization that values continuous learning for every team member,” said Jacobs. “I’m excited for a new challenge managing these two departments in a combined role and energized to provide leadership and growth to a fantastic team.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Thomas Brodie Sangster