- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Haynes was most recently senior vp comedy and animation at MTV, where he executive produced World of Jenks and Nikki & Sara Live. Now Haynes has launched his own production shingle, Picture Arcade, and signed a first-look deal with Louise Clark‘s Lark Productions.
Lark recently renewed its own first-look deal with NBCU, a minority investor in the Vancouver-based producer. Haynes was a production executive along with Clark at Canadian broadcaster CTV before heading to MTV in New York City five years ago.
Haynes’ newly launched Picture Arcade shingle will develop scripted comedies and dramas and unscripted series for Lark, with an eye to international broadcast sales. In addition to Motive on ABC and CTV, Lark Productions’ other TV credits include The Real Housewives of Vancouver for Slice and Gastown Gamble for OWN Canada.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
The Flight Attendant