- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pauly Delvecchio’s homegrown crew puts a lot less “gym” into their G.T.L. as evidenced by “The Situations” featured in the trailer. But after watching, you may understand why one of his boys gets emotional.
Pauly knows he’s famous for Jersey Shore, but he’s excited to show what he can do outside of that show. During the filming of his series, Pauly gets a gig spinning at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, signs a record deal with 50 Cent’s G-Note Records, and opens for Britney Spears.
The series is produced by 495 Productions, the production company behind Jersey Shore, with SallyAnn Salsano serving as Executive Producer. Jacquelyn French executive produces for MTV.
Watch the super trailer below.
The Pauly D Project premieres Thursday, March 29 at 10:30 p.m. on MTV.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day