- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Led by Rob Dyrdek, Ridiculousness will be back for an expanded 20-episode third season, following in the foosteps of MTV’s extended renewals of scripted efforts Awkward and Teen Wolf.
The series, which features the web’s funniest, most bizarre and extreme videos, is co-hosted by Chanel West Coast and Sterling “Steelo” Brim. Ridiculousness rates as one of MTV’s top shows among males and is the No. 1 show with teens in its Monday night time slot. Season to date, the show averages 1.3 million viewers per episode.
The latest episode, airing Monday at 10 p.m., features The Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham.
The Dickhouse-produced Ridiculousness executive producers include Dyrdek, Jeff Tremaine, Shane Nickerson and Christian Duguay. MTV execs in charge are Lauren Dolgen, Michelle Klepper, Kristina Edwards and Sara Cohen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day