- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MTV has lined up a star-studded finale performance for Monday’s Video Music Awards that will pay tribute to New Jersey, featuring several artists who hail from the Garden State.
In honor of the 2019 awards show, which takes place at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, the network has assembled Queen Latifah, Naughty by Nature, Redman, Fetty Wap and Wyclef Jean for what is being called a “collaborative performance.”
They join a lineup of previously announced performers that includes Taylor Swift, who will open the show. Other performers will include Lil Nas X, Lizzo, Jonas Brothers, Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Rosalía, Big Sean featuring A$AP Ferg, H.E.R., Normani and Ozuna.
Sebastian Maniscalco will host the 2019 VMAs, airing live on MTV at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Monday. The preshow, airing at 7 p.m. ET/PT, will feature performances by Ava Max, CNCO and Megan Thee Stallion with Terrence J and Nessa hosting and Zara Larsson serving as special correspondent.
John Travolta, Lenny Kravitz, Billy Ray Cyrus, Jonathan Van Ness, Keke Palmer, Lindsey Vonn, Rick Ross, Salt-N-Pepa and Ice-T are among the many presenters scheduled for Monday’s show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day