- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As Jersey Shore winds down, MTV is readying a new show to launch next year.
Buckwild, kicking off its 12-episode run in Shore’s old time slot beginning Thursday, Jan. 3, follows a group of nine young friends living in West Virginia who find unique and creative ways to have fun. The network will air back-to-back episodes every week at 10 and 10:30 p.m.
What should you expect from Buckwild?
The official announcement teases “transforming a dump truck into a pool party,” the group’s “love of mudding” and “building a human sling shot” as highlights to the season. Obviously, there will also be situations dealing with romance, family and friendship.
Buckwild is executive produced by John Stevens and Barry Poznick from Zoo Productions, with J.P. Williams from Parallel Entertainment. Adam Paul is also an EP, with MTV’s Lauren Dolgen and Colin Nash.
Watch the trailer below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day