- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT’s Murder in the First continues to add to its season two cast.
The cop drama starring Taye Diggs and Kathleen Robertson has enlisted Hostages alum Mateus Ward as a new series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Ward will play Dustin Maker, a blue-collar kid who has never had it easy in life. At first glance, he’s a quiet, unassuming kid next door — but a closer look reveals a flicker in his eye that is magnetic and unpredictable. He’s out to make a name for himself — but it’s unclear if he can stay alive in the process.
Read more TNT Renews ‘Murder in the First’
Ward joins a rapidly growing cast that includes previously announced newbies including Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui as Lara Cruz, a brash member of the SFPD Gang Task Force and CSI: NY alum A.J. Buckley as Marty “Junior” Mulligan, the brother to Robertson’s Detective Mulligan and a fellow SFPD officer.
Ward’s credits include roles on Parenthood, Weeds, Lab Rats and Criminal Minds. He’s repped by Innovative and Pafundi Law.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day