- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Change is on the horizon for Skye Rotter (Lauren McKnight) on MTV’s upcoming My Super Psycho Sweet 16 Part 3 premiering Tuesday, March 13 at 10 p.m. And The Hollywood Reporter has a sneak peek from the movie.
“It’s like the calm before the storm,” Awkward’s Jillian Rose Reed, who plays Sienna in the movie, tells THR about the scene.
“It was actually the very first shot of the entire movie,” she continues. “We did it in one day. It was a really long day, but it was so much fun, and we actually were on this beautiful highway.”
Sienna is Skye’s ride to college and her sort of free-flowing nature helps the movie’s heroine loosen up a bit.
“It’s almost monumental for Skye’s character,” Reed explains. “Because Sienna’s trying to get her to realize she can move on with her life, and we have this awesome moment where we get to lean out of the windows and scream really loud, and it was just a really fun and freeing scene to do.”
Things don’t stay that way, of course. The girls hit a detour during the road trip that leads them back to Skye’s estranged sister, Alex (Kirsten Prout), who’s turning 16. Fans of the horror franchise know what that means…
Watch THR’s preview video above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day