- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s weekly call to the series’ Twitter followers prompted questions about her weight loss thus far, and she’s passed the previous tally of 16 pounds.
“I’ve lost 23 pounds,” she says. “It’s incredible. I didn’t even try. Frankly, it’s not a good diet. It’s the ‘I’m too tired to eat’ diet, which I don’t advise to anybody.”
And apparently the dancing isn’t the only thing killing her appetite.
“I’m not even hungry,” she says. “I’m exhausted and nervous.”
Grace also confesses that she gets so broken up about the cases she covers on TV, she keeps a box of Kleenex beside her to use during commercial breaks.
Nancy might want to bring that box with her to the show next week. With a score of only 21 for her week 7 Jive, she goes into Monday night’s performance as the lowest-scorer by far.
Find out what else she has to say about her weight loss in the second part of the video:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day