- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Composed of members Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard, the band will perform on the ABC musical drama’s Sept. 24 premiere at 10 p.m. ET/PT, which will be presented live.
Kelley and Hubbard will take the stage on separate occasions for the East and West Coast airings. This marks the first time an artist has performed live on Nashville.
They join previously announced performers for the episode, Nashville‘s own Chris Carmack (performing “If It’s Love”) and Charles Esten (performing “I Know How to Love You Know”).
“Florida Georgia Line is one of the music industry’s hottest groups. With record-breaking sales figures and the energy to match, they’ve achieved the level of stardom that we explore every week on Nashville, so we are delighted to have them perform live on both coasts for our historic third-season premiere,” said executive producer Dee Johnson.
Florida Georgia Line is just the latest artist to appear on the series, which has featured cameos by Brantley Gilbert, Chris Young, Pam Tillis, Vince Gill, Kip Moore, Dan Auerbach, Brad Paisley, Kelly Clarkson, Rascal Flatts’ Jay DeMarcus, Zac Brown and Kellie Pickler. Luke Bryan will appear later in the season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day