- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nashville‘s season-four key art is showing major signs of life.
Although Rayna (Connie Britton) is front and center in the new poster for the returning ABC drama, all eyes are on Deacon (Charles Esten), who looks alive and well in the wake of season three’s heart-stopping — pun intended — season-three cliff-hanger.
In the finale, Rayna’s main man went under the knife to receive a liver transplant from his sister, Beverly (Dana Wheeler-Nicholson). A flat line popped up during their joint surgery, but viewers were left wondering who died.
However, Deacon’s fate is still not crystal clear, considering his somber all-black ensemble. In contrast, Rayna and Juliette (Hayden Panettiere) look ready for the spotlight in shimmering dresses.
Check out the exclusive image below.
The new season of Nashville premieres Wednesday, Sept. 23, at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day