- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Natasha Leggero is going back to the future.
Dice tells the semi-autobiographical stories of the stand-up comedian. The scripted comedy follows the polarizing talent as he attempts to resurrect his career in Las Vegas while supporting his family, as well as his girlfriend, his ex-fiance, his ex-wife and his mother-in-law.
Leggero will play Carmen, Dice’s girlfriend.
From Fox 21 Television Studios, the half-hour, single-camera comedy is created and written by Scot Armstrong (Old School). He will exec produce with Sean Furst, Bryan Furst, Richard Shepard (Girls) Bruce Rubenstein and Clay. The project earned a straight-to-series order in March.
Production on the six-episode first season begins later this year for a 2016 debut.
Leggero’s other credits include Modern Family, Neighbors and frequent appearances on Chelsea Lately. She is repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment and Schreck Rose.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day