- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nathan Fielder is making an appearance on The Grinder.
The comedian is the latest to book a cameo on the Fox comedy starring Rob Lowe and Fred Savage. He joins the sitcom’s growing list of guest-stars, which includes Justified alum Timothy Olyphant and NASCAR driver Carl Edwards.
Fielder will play Officer Collins, a Boise policeman who’s a big fan of Lowe’s character, Dean Sanderson, the former star of a hit legal drama. The officer is put in an awkward position when he unknowingly pulls his favorite actor over for a routine traffic stop. The episode, which will shoot this week, will air in early November.
The 32-year-old — who was also revealed to be the mastermind behind ‘Dumb Starbucks,’ the parody coffee shop that popped up in Los Feliz, Calif. last year — currently stars as a version of himself in Comedy Central docu-series Nathan for You, which returns for its third season Oct. 15.
He is repped by UTA, Rise Management and attorney Dan Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day