- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The dating series, which has aired only two episodes on Tuesdays at 10 p.m., will be replaced by Grimm. The second-year sci-fi procedural will air in Ready for Love‘s slot through May 21; Dateline will replace Grimm at 9 p.m. on Fridays starting April 26.
NBC noted it is unclear where or when the remaining episodes of the Eva Longoria-produced dating show will air.
Ready for Love had an unimpressive bow April 10. Its two-hour debut bested recent showings in the time slot — but dropped a half of a point in its second hour (from a 1.8 to a 1.3).
Despite having one of the strongest lead-ins on TV with The Voice, Ready for Love dropped significantly in its second airing. The follow-up episode averaged a 1.2 rating in the key demo and 3.2 million viewers.
The Tuesdays at 10 p.m. slot has been a problematic one for NBC following the February conclusion of Parenthood. Smash took over the slot and quickly tanked. The Broadway drama has been bounced to Saturdays and is considered highly unlikely to return for a third season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day