- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Move over, Avengers.
NBC’s hit Chicago franchise expands again this fall with the addition of Chicago Med, and the network has gathered the complete casts of all three dramas together for the first time to mark the occasion.
In The Hollywood Reporter‘s exclusive key art, the cast of flagship series Chicago Fire takes center stage, flanked by the cast of Chicago P.D. to the left and Chicago Med‘s to the right.
The art features the first look at Chicago Med‘s most recent additions: Pretty Little Liars vet Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Lilly Manning and Jane the Virgin alum Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese. The duo join previously announced Med stars Oliver Platt, S. Epatha Merkerson, Nick Gehlfuss, Yaya DaCosta, Colin Donnell and Brian Tee.
The photo also includes new Chicago Fire series regular Dora Madison, who recurred late last season as a new paramedic named Chili.
A three-part crossover is already in the works for early next year.
Chicago P.D. returns Wednesday, Sept. 30, at 10 p.m. on NBC, followed by Chicago Fire on Tuesday, Oct. 13, at 10 p.m. Chicago Med debuts Tuesday, Nov. 17, at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day