- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the beautiful Bo Derek has just signed on for a guest role. Her storyline on the series is being kept very hush hush. What I do know is that she’ll play herself on the upcoming season’s Episode 10 and her arrival will reveal stunning secrets, as well as a forbidden romance with one of the characters.
Derek, 54, has graced many bedroom walls in the early-80s. Her jog on the beach in a bathing suit and braided hair on 1979’s 10 continues to appear in pop culture references. She’s also well known for her appearances in films Tommy Boy, Bolero, and her turn as Jane in 1981’s Tarzan the Ape Man.
She’ll join some other notable female stars who are guest starring this season, including original Charlie’s Angels star Cheryl Ladd, The Matrix’s Carrie Ann Moss, and former supermodel and X-Men star Rebecca Romijn.
Chuck returns for Season 5 during NBC’s Halloween-themed week on Friday, Oct. 28 at 8 p.m.
Note: An earlier version of this article mistakenly referred to Derek’s bathing suit in 10 as a bikini.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day