- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Things aren’t what you’d expect on Friday’s episode of NBC’s Grimm. The show tackles the popular story of “The Three Little Pigs.” But, the series picks up years later and the pigs aren’t so keen on being the victims anymore.
“Everybody knows the story of ‘The Three Little Pigs,’ ” Writer and Executive Producer Jim Kouf tells The Hollywood Reporter. “But this particular story is ‘The Three Bad Wolves’ and there’s a twist in the story of pigs actually getting revenge, or trying to get revenge, on wolves who have hunted them for all this time. So, it’s the fun of turning a well-known fairy tale on its head.”
THR has a sneak peek at Friday’s episode as reformed wolf, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), finds out that his past has caught up with him when his ex-girlfriend (Drop Dead Diva’s Jaime Ray Newman) and her brother (Justified’s Brad Henke) – both wolves, as well – reveal that the pigs are back and now they’re the ones blowing houses down. And it’s Nick’s (David Giuntoli) job to protect them before Monroe slides back into his old ways.
Grimm airs Fridays at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Watch the preview below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Thomas Brodie Sangster