- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC has announced the premiere dates for three summer series, including the dating reality show Love in the Wild with Jenny McCarthy.
Love in the Wild will return for season two with a two-hour premiere from 8-10 p.m. Thursday, June 7. Following the premiere, Wild will air in its regular 9 p.m. slot beginning the following week.
The series debut of Saving Hope (working title) will follow the premiere of Wild at 10 p.m., where it will continue airing.
G4’s American Ninja Warrior returns 9-11 p.m. Monday, May 21, before airing in its normal 9 p.m. slot beginning May 28. The series premieres on G4 from 9-11 p.m. Sunday, May 20.
McCarthy replaces first-season host Darren McMullen on Wild. The show averaged 5.5 million viewers in the summer.
Saving Hope is a new hourlong drama series that stars Erica Durance, Michael Shanks, Daniel Gillies, Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor-Ross and Kristopher Turner. It tells the story of Hope-Zion Hospital, where charismatic chief of surgery Charlie Harris (Shanks) ends up in a coma, leaving his fiancee and fellow surgeon, Alex Reid (Durance), in shock.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day