- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC is moving forward with a drama from House‘s Katie Jacobs.
The network on Friday handed out a pilot order to I Am Victor, a drama from the former House executive producer.
The West Wing and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip writer-producer Mark Goffman will pen the script, with Jacobs, Jo Nesbo as well as Management 360’s Daniel Rappaport and Meghan Lyvers on board to executive produce.
I Am Victor, based on author Nesbo’s upcoming book, is described as House revolving around a divorce attorney and hails from Universal Television — the producers behind House — and Management 360. It revolves around Victor Port, a high-powered divorce attorney with a unique view of relationships.
House ended its run after eight seasons and more than 175 episodes in May. Co-showrunner David Shore, meanwhile, recently inked a three-year overall dealwith Sony Pictures Television after spending eight years with Universal Television. Thus far this development season, he’s sold cop dramas to Fox and ABC.
Jacobs is repped by CAA and Management 360. Goffman, whose credits also include White Collar and Law & Order: SVU, is also with CAA.
NBC initially gave ordered the script for the project in November.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day