- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former NBC PR chief Richard Licata is returning to the industry.
The former NBC, Showtime, HBO and Fox executive has launched Licata & Co — The Awards Agency, a firm focused on setting and executing television awards-season campaigns.
With offices in Los Angeles and New York, Licata will team with Stu Zakim and Shelley Sonnentag to create and execute year-round awards campaigns for original programs, talent and craft artists targeting the Golden Globes, Emmys, DGA, WGA, PGA and other guild prizes.
“It couldn’t be a more competitive time to be recognized for excellence,” Licata said Wednesday in a statement. “This new golden age of television presents exciting opportunities and challenges that a ‘go-to’ agency like Licata & Co. can fulfill — a successful team of experts who will work with clients to design and implement customized, bold, year-round awards strategies that build brand awareness and create a pathway to the various award podiums.”
During his career, Licata developed campaigns that have won show, acting and craft prizes for HBO, Showtime, FX, USA Network, Fox and NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day