- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As with Monday’s ratings, “Loser” (9.7 million, 3.7) was seemingly not impacted by the lessened competition from CBS and was on par with last week. “Jay Leno Show” (6.1 million, 1.8) was likewise steady.
ABC aired “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” (8.8 million, 2.8). Though the animated special improved on “Shark Tank” in the time period, it might have been less compatible for the “Dancing With the Stars” results show (15.2 million,3.0), which slipped this week. “The Forgotten” (8.3 million, 2.0) was up a tick.
CBS’ repeats ranked the network third, though its “NCIS” encore (16.7 million, 3.3) remained the night’s most-watched show with a viewership that just about any series would envy. Fox aired a two-hour “So You Think you Can Dance” (6.5 million, 2.5), in line with recent episodes. The CW showed repeats.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day